It is a registered national level NGO with the mission to help disabled people as well as children from the economically poor sections of the society.
Humanity Foundation aims to provide an all round support to such people, from food, shelter, medical care to making them economically independent. Constant mental support and guidance encourages them to achieve more.
Volunteers from all educational streams are welcome.
1. Age- minimum 20 years. Should be fit.
2. Skills – any skills like say communication skills in English or Hindi.
3. Period of working – flexible but should be not less than two hours
4. Duration – Could be one day or many days based on the volunteer’s availability
5. They could read printed books to them, teach English, write assignments or articles for them, and so on.
It provides free accommodation, hygienic food, medical care, vocational training and computer training to visually impaired students and rehabilitates them. It helps the differently abled with medical care and appliances like crutches, calipers, hearing aids etc. It also provides primary education, stationery, after school coaching books & school fees to needy students. It provides guidance and support to vulnerable children.
They need your active support.
Please click on the volunteer link below to discuss with the NGO how you can help.